How to Donate Items
to Fantastic Finds
Fantastic Finds Resale Shop would not be successful without the generous donation of merchandise from our members, customers and the community. Whether you’re cleaning out closets and drawers, moving, or even having an estate sale, please consider Fantastic Finds for a tax-deductible donation of gently used items such as:
- Women’s, men’s and children’s clothing and accessories
- Furniture and rugs
- Books and toys
- Dishes, glassware and table linens
- Wall art, lamps and other household furnishings and accessories
- Seasonal home décor items
Donations are accepted at the Shop during business hours and are tax-deductible. Tax receipts will be provided. Members may also leave small items to be donated in the coat closet at headquarters.
For convenient drop-off, you may drive up to the back door of the Shop and ring the bell for assistance. To arrange for someone to come and look at large furniture pieces you wish to donate, please call the Shop.
Please note there are some items which we are NOT able to accept, including:
- Mattresses and bed linens
- Computers, televisions, phones and other electronic devices
- Small electrical appliances
- Men's suits and sportcoats
Tuesday 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
CLOSED ON MONDAY
View Map/Get Directions